This blog is about life, love & design.

This blog is about life, love and design. I'm an interior design student on a journey of discovery. Come enjoy the ride...

Friday 8 April 2011

6 random things i love to 'like'

In theory i'm on holiday at the moment, but I've actually been hard at work painting other people's homes. I have had my own paint techniques business for some years now...and my love for painting has waxed and waned over the years. My love for the vast array of products out there has grown though...my top 2 are:
  • Fired earth: Brushed metal....so much of awesome-ness!
  • Fired earth: Suede
Both are available exclusively from Builders Express & Builders Warehouse.



Perfume: current 'like' is Versace: Versense. Mmmmm..yum. Packaging is great too.


Apple Mac's: although my beautiful macbook grew legs and someone removed it from my humble abode. Not impressed!

David Rees Photography. Official photographer to the 2011 Bates Reeve Wedding. This is my year folks. Check out his website: http://www.davidrees.co.za/

Glenbrynth Blended Malt Scotch Whisky. Available exclusively through OTI Africa.

Nigella. Yum.
Her website is great for picking up last minute recipes..maybe i'll post her old fashioned choc cake recipe here soon. I'll give it a whirl first, take pics and post em. http://www.nigella.com/

On the website they feature daily recipes.
 Today: Mouclade..go check it out   
Perfect for the weekend!

Have a good weekend! Eat drink & make merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment